CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wonderful Peace

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm seeking answers for many decisions
I need to make in this life. There's still a lot of things that I am unsure of. Sometimes I feel like the only thing I'm really sure of is that God has placed me on this planet to worship Him and be a witness of His glory, so that the many who are lost can find there way to him. It's our responsibility to go into the world and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. That doesn't just apply to those of us in the ministry. That's a commission to all of us. That's all of our purpose. In the meantime, i am supposed to just trust Him with the plans for my life. All of the things that I feel so unsure of, He already has the answers for. I know He has a plan and a purpose that will unfold in His time. So while I wait, I try to be still and let go of my concerns, giving them to the One who really knows what to do with them. The bible says, "His burden is light" and sometimes it feels like mine is so heavy. Then I realize He wants to carry that load for me. So why does it seem so hard to let go and trust? Why do I focus on the waves in the storm rather than the peace resting in the bottom of the boat? Only He alone can speak peace into the chaos that is sometimes life. I'm learning that in order to have peace, I have to rely on the peacespeaker. I need to stop watching the storm. I just trust that He already knows the outcome of my circumstances and He is in control of it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post babe! Well said. I love you!

Your biggest fan,

Neil

sh said...

Awww, I love you too baby! I love you more than you could possibly know. Where would I be without your love and support? I'm so thankful for you!

~Shay~