CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome to my world!

Hello all! I've had this blog in the works for months now. I've been so busy that I never got around to actually publishing it. My first few posts are OLD news now. So I'm starting over. Thanks for the inspiration Misti. I'm a mom of three and the wife of the most amazing man of God. I know we all think we have the best man, but I truly do. There's nothing he can't do. He is incredibly talented. He is the most awesome and annointed preacher. He tears up the organ, piano, and has the voice of an angel. Along with being an unmatched and incredible husband and father. Our kids absolutely adore him and I'm a thousand times more in love with him now than when I married him. I hope my kids know how lucky they are to have such a godly example for a father. He's taught me so much as well. I've made many mistakes in my years of being alive. But if I was ever sure about making the right decision, I know I made the right one in who I chose to marry. THANK GOD! =). Now to tell you a little about my kids. Destiny is an amazingly beautiful and talented young lady. She loves God and lives for him wholeheartedly. We have been so blessed to have a daughter like her. She is respectful, kind, loving, and tons of fun. No child is perfect but I couldn't ask for a better girl than her. We've been blessed to have a very close relationship and I wouldn't trade that for anything. It is so special to me. My husband and I have been blessed to be close to all our kids. My son Alex is a little hunk. HaHa. He too is a gorgeous kid with his beautiful long eyelashes and his silly mischievous grin that he got from his daddy. He's smart and hysterical. That kid has quite a personality. My youngest Kyla, takes after him in so many ways. She has a good mix of me and her dad in her. She didn't have a chance cause her dad and I both are crazy, love to have fun, STUBBORN, we like to cut up alot. She has a mix of both of our wild sides all in one. You'll figure out how smart and fun she is as this blog progresses. I'm sure I'll have more than one story about her. She's a silly girl. She's both a mommy and a daddy's girl. I have been so blessed with a wonderful family from childhood all the way up to who God gave me for a husband and now with my own kids. I have so much to be thankful for. Anyways, I suppose you guys get the picture that I REALLY REALLY love my family. LOL. I have many others in my extended family that I love as well. I'll post about them next. Hope you guys follow along. Love you!

7 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Sherah,
The blog looks great. Miss you guys! Hope to be able to see you soon.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. So glad you are aboard, and now can keep up with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Mom-
The "Hyler House" is sure a "Happening" place! Haha. I like the blog, very nice! : )

-Destiny Hyler ♥

Monica Hassas said...

Sherah,
Welcome to blog world! Be sure to post some pics of your lovely little family soon!

Linda Wiley said...

Sherah, Your awesome and one of my favorite daughters! you may have encouraged me to start my own blog!? I Love your blog and your family.
Keep at it babe, you have some great things to say Luv, Mom

sh said...

Mom,

Yay! Please start your own blog. You would be so good at it. Plus then I keep up with what goes on in your mind as well. Although Im sure most of what goes through your mind is all about me and how wonderful I am. (Sigh) I guess I can allow you to share that with the world. ;)

Love you too!!!

Shay

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled to see how wonderful your family and life has turned out. I actually drove through Antioch the other day and thought of you (and of course my dear old friend Neil.. ) Your family is beautiful.. Tell Neil I said hello. Take care,

-Gabe Runner